Puja Chowki Aasan || Pooja Cloth for Mandir || Mandir Chowki Aasan (Size- 18 * 18 Inch) Pack of 3 Piece
- Package Contain - 3 Piece Puja Chowki Aasan
- Material - Satin,
- Dimension - 18 * 18 Inch
- Use - Our Pooja Aasan Cloth can be used as the base of your temple, especially on the chowki of any Puja / Hawan. You can place it on Mata ki Chowki, Puja tables, deity thrones, wooden bajot, pedestals, etc. Satin puja chowki aasan are ideal for placing deity idols during puja rituals. It can also be used to cover the head of deity idols.
- The Satin Puja Chowki Aasan is comfortable to use and its portable feature makes it easy to carry anywhere. This puja aasan is best for placing deity idols during puja rituals.
About this product
3 Piece Puja Chowki Aasan
The mata ki chowki, puja tables, deity thrones, wooden bajot, and pedestals are where they are placed. krishna, durga, and other god idols are displayed against it to enliven the space.
Material and use
- The satin puja chowki aasan is convenient to use and portable, making it simple to transport.
- Particularly on the chowki of any puja or hawan, your temple can serve as a foundation using
our pooja aasan cloth. On mata ki chowki, puja tables, deity thrones, wooden
bajot, pedestals, etc. are suitable placements.