The young form of Shri Krishna must be handled with the same care as a newborn. He needs a cradle to swing from, food to eat, and the right shringar, including the performance of kanha ji poshak, laddu gopal accessories, and bal gopal singhasan.
Laddu gopal is credited with bringing wealth, luck, and good health. Place the statue in the home's northeast corner. The northeast, commonly referred to as "ishaan," is the most heavenly spot on earth.
KANHA JI TRADITIONAL ATTIRE
One way to express love and warmth for the lord and demonstrate how dear to their hearts shri krishna is by dressing Kanha Ji in lovely garments. The lord is renowned for his beautiful face and piercing features, whether he is shri krishna or his younger self.
As he is often remembered wearing enthralling accessories like earrings, a mala, a mukut, a bansuri, and more, kanha Ji loved to dress in a variety of vivid hues. Due to the fact that shri krishna is seen wearing a yellow pit amber in the sacred text of the bhagwat gita, yellow is a color that never changes for him.
WINTER LADDU GOPAL DRESSES
- Your kanha ji has the ideal formal appearance thanks to a gorgeously hand-knit woolen dress in the khazoori style. The garment is vibrantly colored, and it comes with a gorgeous cap and stole that match.
- Type: handmade, crochet work.
SUMMER LADDU GOPAL DRESSES
- Brightly colored fancy clothing for laddu gopal or kanha ji made of superior materials. Amazing finishing with a tidy and clean design or pattern.
- Multiple designs and colors. There will be a variety of color and design options.
- Please be careful when selecting the laddu gopal/thakur ji poshak size.
PREMIUM QUALITY AND FABRIC
In order to decorate the idol of our beloved Thakur ji, the cloth must be cozy and loving, whether it is satin in the summer or woolen in the winter. We can't afford to skimp on quality when it comes to kanha ji clothing.